Here are some productivity add-ons you might wanna use on Firefox...that help you browse faster, keep your things organized et al...
- FASTEST FOX:
- DELICIOUS BOOKMARK TOOL:
- "Duh?? I can save bookmarks on the browser" . Yeah, right. But how many? And are they accessible on online, so you can view any where...with an Internet connection of course.
- Delicious - keeps your bookmarks online - sorted with tags to help you find easily
- Bookmarks can be kept private or public.
- Get Delicious Bookmark add-on for Firefox
- VIDEO DOWNLOADHELPER
- The easy way to download and convert Web videos from hundreds of YouTube-like sites.
This works also for audio and picture galleries.
- Get Video DownloadHelper add-on for Firefox
- PARENTAL CONTROL FOR OBJECTIONABLE WEBSITES
Installing too many add-ons will slow your system:
No one hardly uses browsers without extensions and add-ons, but keep only the ones you really need because many add-ons will slow your browser / system as more memory and CPU resources will be consumed.
Also see: Firefox addons for power surfing